The Journey Back: Safely Returning to Work & Academia
Our Urgent Care is here to provide all your COVID-19 testing needs for those currently working and employees returning to the workforce, or academia.
What We provide:
• COVID-19 Evaluations
• COVID-19 Testing & Re-Testing (NP Swab)
• COVID-19 Antibody Testing
• Work Notes if COVID-19 NP Swab is Positive
• Treating Respiratory & Non-Respiratory Illnesses
• Treatment of Injuries (on or off the job)
• Access to Lab Results
Why Choose Us:
• Avoid the ER (Hotspot)
• Fully Accredited Center
• Clean and Safe Center
• Working with Employers & Education Centers Daily
• Resources for Returning to Work Safely
New business accounts are always welcome, along with owners and operators.
Making sure your employees are healthy and safe while on the job is an important part of your business. At Excel Urgent Care, your employees won’t sit in a waiting room while on the clock. Our physicians are experienced in treating work-related injuries as well as performing various physicals, providing proper paperwork and speedy results.
Occupational Health Services:
- Pre-Placement Testing (Includes medical history and physical examination)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- Post-Employment Offer Testing
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Firefighter, Police and OSHA physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- CDL Physicals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Hepatitis B Injection
- Chest X-Ray
- Eye Exam
- Lab Testing
All CDL and DOT exams are performed by a CDL/DOT Certified Medical Examiner.
Our Providers are certified to perform all occupational medicine physical exams.